· BFA in graphic design and certificate in web design from University of the Arts.
· Job experience includes working for a communications company designing print materials for non-profit clients, designing food packaging for Campbell Soup Company, creating advertising materials for a marketing company, art directing and designing CD and DVD packaging for Disc Makers, art directing and designing print and digital work for Pennsylvania Horticultural Society and the PHS Philadelphia Flower Show, and miscellaneous freelance and pro-bono work.
· Skills include a thorough knowledge of offset and silk-screen printing processes; proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; and the ability to design responsive websites using HTML and CSS.
· See my resume for more information.
· I am also an avid gardener. Check out my garden-related posts on Instagram and Twitter.